- Steve Kerr talks KD, Steph, and more with Jim Rome
- Intentional Walk Change
- Ole Miss Football
- Aaronthal’s Phone Call
- 2/23/2017 Trade Deadline, Ole Miss, Kerr
- Steve Kerr
- Continental Tires Coaches Corner – Jim Boeheim
- Charles Barkley: Players, coaches should be able to fight one fan a year
- Charles Barkley says that he wouldn’t want Boogie Cousins on his team
- Draft prospect Patrick Mahomes on calling plays, growing up around MLB
J.T. “The Brick”
J.T. “The Brick” lives and breathes sports. Before joining Fox Sports Radio, he hosted the overnight show on the Sports Fan Radio Network. He also hosted the Oakland Raiders pre- and post-game shows in San Francisco for the weekly Raider TV show, “Behidn the Shield”. In 2002, J.T. began hosting “Fox GameTime React. Now, “The Brick” stars in his weekday show from 6pm to 10pm (ET).
You won’t find a more fast-paced, high-energy show than J .T. “The Brick.” Using his outspoken, big, booming voice, J.T. hosts one of radio’s most interactive shows as he fields calls from listeners across the country. Joined each evening by co-host Tomm Looney, their outspoken dialogue is second to none as they bring a new attitude to nighttime sports talk radio.
Tomm Looney (yes, that is his real last name) is best known for his unique, stylish national sports reports. As the long time voice of “The Best Damn Sports Show, Period”, is often featured on J.T. The Brick’s nightly show on Fox Sports Radio