- Choke Job
- Haason Reddick
- 4/21/2017 Choke, NFL, Reddick
- Former walk-on Haason Reddick shared his story with Jim Rome
- Jungle Karma
- R.I.P. Cat
- NFL Schedule Release
- Hard Knocks director Dissinger on why NFL picked Bucs
- Introducing the Ball Cannon
- NFL Draft writer Josh Norris on DeShone Kizer’s confidence
FOX Sports Marquette 105.1FM – the latest addition to the Great Lakes Radio family of stations – is all sports, all the time, broadcasting a great lineup of both FOX Sports and CBS Sports with a Big Ten Live hour on weekdays on 105.1FM.
You can tune into FOX Sports Marquette at 105.1FM and listen to our live stream at foxsportsmarquette.com.
The FOX Sports Marquette Lineup
- 2 am – 6 am ET The Ben Maller Show
- 6 am – 9 am ET The CBS Radio Weekly Morning Show with Brandon Tierney, Tiki Barber, and Dana Jacobson
- 9 am to 12 noon ET The Dan Patrick Show
- 12 pm – 3 pm ET The Jim Rome Show
- 3 pm – 6 pm ET Jay Mohr Sports
- 6 pm – 7 pm ET The Big 10 Live
- 7 pm – 10 pm ET J.T. “The Brick” with Tomm Looney
- 10 pm – 2 am ET The Jason Smith Show
- 2 am – 6 am ET Brian Noe
- 6 am – 9 am ET Nick Ashooh
- 9 am – 12 noon ET Anthony Gargano & Lincoln Kennedy
- 12 pm – 5 pm ET College Football Today with Steve Hartman & Chris Rox
- 5 pm – 10 pm ET College Football Today with Dave Palet, Jeff Dotseth & Brady Poppinga
- 10 pm – 2 am ET College Football Recap with T.J. Rives
- 2 am – 6 am ET Brian Noe
- 6 am – 8 am ET Raceday on FOX with Rob D’Amico
- 8 am – 12 pm ET FOX Fantasy with Michael Harmon
- 12 pm – 1 pm ET NFL on FOX TV Simulcast with Curt Menefee, Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Johnson & Jay Glazer
- 1 pm – 7 pm ET The Blitz with Ben Maller & Tomm Looney
- 7 pm – 10 pm ET FOX Football Today with Bill Reiter & Kirk Morrison
- 10 pm – 2 am ET FOX Overtime with Chris Plank & Arnie Spanier
FOX Sports Marquette Show Information
The Ben Maller Show
When the moon comes out, Ben Maller emerges with the most compelling overnights in sports talk radio. One of the original sports bloggers, Maller brings his token sarcasm, informative insight and stimulating opinions to sports fans each evening, while taking calls from listeners nationwide.
The CBS Sports Radio Weekly Morning Show with Brandon Tierney, Tiki Barber and Dana Jacobson
An exciting triumvirate of media veterans as hosts of morning drive, Tiki Barber, Brandon Dierney and Dana Jacobson anchor the program live from the brand new radio network’s New York City studio in Tribeca.
The Dan Patrick Show
Legendary multi-platform sports host Dan Patrick entertains America in the morning drive along with his sidekicks, “The Danettes.” The Dan Patrick Show features the most extensive A-list interviews from the world of sports entertainment. The radio show features astute knowledge, a dry sense of humor and Patrick’s unique perspective.
Jay Mohr Sports
Starring actor, comedian, sports personality and radio host Jay Mohr, Jay Mohr Sports features the latest sports news, in addition to conversations with top athletes and celebrities. The live, daily sports talk and entertainment program is highlighted by Mohr’s trademark comedic style and unique perspective as a multimedia star, coupled with his engaging personality and interaction with listeners.
The Big Ten Live
BTN Live is a nightly one-hour radio program, which takes listeners inside every Big Ten campus as teams prepare for the games. Big Ten Network experts will provide the latest news, expert analysis, and interviews with players and coaches daily in this exciting seasonal program.
J.T. “The Brick” with Tomm Looney
You won’t find a more fast-paced, high-energy show than J.T. “The Brick.” Using his outspoken, big booming voice, J.T. hosts one of radio’s most interactive shows as he fields calls from listeners across the country. Joined each evening by co-host Tomm Looney, their outspoken dialogue is second to none as they bring a new attitude to nighttime sports talk radio.
The Jason Smith Show
Emmy-award winning producer and NFL Network host Jason Smith brings his extensive experiences in Sports Talk Entertainment to late nights on FOX Sports Radio, providing analysis on the day in sports and updates on the games in place, while engaging in entertaining conversations with listeners to close out the day and prepare for tomorrow.